Tailored managed services to meet the demands of asset intensive industries
Keeping up to date with evolving technologies is a challenge for most businesses. For asset intensive organisations it can be the difference between a successful or less than stellar performance. It’s a mission critical, high stakes environment.
At COSOL we understand the complexity in your business environment. Whether it be an isolated mine site without internet connectivity or the most sophisticated remote operations center, we understand the risks, the challenges and the business improvement opportunities that are unique to asset intensive organisations.
We’re not a ‘one size fits all’ technology provider and our response is tailored to suit your specific business needs. Our experienced consultants partner with you to design your managed services solution with simplicity, agility and scalability.
Unlike traditional IT service agreements that focus on ticket volumes and SLA’s, COSOL Managed Services are designed with two key objectives:
- To provide a reliable and trouble free platform and;
- To realise business value by expanding the functional usage (implementation of new modules), uplifting the user’s skills and automation / elimination of non-value tasks.
Our consultants have a wealth of process, operational systems experience and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system knowledge so when our clients engage COSOL, they can be assured that we have the knowledge and ability to:
- Work across multiple ERP systems and within multi-vendor related service models
- Share our experiences with our clients to enhance capabilities specifically required for their operations
- Improve business processes specific to our clients operational needs
- Provide support in a flexible format
- Provide skilled professionals on-site, remote, full time, part time or as required
- Offer specialist support across our full range of proven solutions and products.
The overall success of the Managed Service is measured by COSOL continually delivering demonstrable business improvement to our clients as reported on a quarterly basis.
How can we help?
Talk to our specialists about partnering with COSOL to reduce risk, improve efficiencies and lower operational costs in your organisation.