COSOL is a global provider of digital solutions with more than 20 years’ experience partnering with asset intensive organisations to drive quantifiable business improvements through the enhanced use of data and data analytics.
The pace of digital transformation is leaving many organisations acutely underprepared to minimise risk and manage asset opportunities within their operations. For asset intensive organisations in the mining, utilities, public infrastructure, and defence industries these issues are mission critical.
At COSOL, we’re experts at unlocking asset potential. Whether it be the opportunities in your existing asset management systems, your underutilised and undervalued data or the digital representation of your physical assets, we thrive on complex asset management challenges.
With our flexible approach, we support you with everything from an initial quality assessment working within your existing systems, to mapping your strategic business goals to a fully integrated digital roadmap.
Our ability to solve your asset and digital transformation challenges is achieved through the careful selection of your advisory partners and IT consultants. From our diverse global team of independent subject matter experts, we ensure the right people are working alongside you from start to finish.
In 2020 COSOL acquired AddOns, Inc., expanding our geographic footprint to North America and further extending our IP platforms. Our proprietary digital solutions include:
- RPConnect® – a data management platform providing a flexible solution for measuring data quality, migrating data from disparate systems and vaulting legacy data for safekeeping.
- Copernicus – a preconfigured, integrated EAM / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for mining organisations, enabling rapid deployment and reduced capital expenditure.
- Evergreen – a subscription-based solution designed to keep Enterprise Systems current in a way that is minimally disruptive to operations.
- AddOns – business productivity tools associated with bulk data management.
COSOL unlocks asset potential through a unique combination of technical capability, industry experience and proprietary solutions.
How will you address the challenges and opportunities in your organisation?
Talk to our specialists about partnering with COSOL to reduce risk, improve efficiencies and lower operational costs in your organisation. Find out more about how we can assist with Advisory Services, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Data Management Services and Managed Services.
Asset intensive organisations across the world rely on COSOL to unlock asset potential
More than 150 clients in 20 countries have relied on us to successfully deliver over 500 programs of work across our Advisory Services, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Data Management and Managed Services solutions.
What we value
There are five core values that unite us at COSOL. These values guide our business decision making and our interactions with one another.
We pride ourselves on our ability to design and implement innovative solutions with flexible commercial models, which deliver outstanding value for our clients.
Through care and respect for our colleagues, our clients and the environment, we demand a culture of open communication, collaboration, inclusivity and a commitment to a safe and healthy working environment.
We all contribute to COSOL’s success by taking ownership of our actions. We prioritise, take accountability for our performance and seek opportunities built on thought leadership and trust. We always seek to deliver quality work and maximise value for our clients and other key stakeholders.
We demonstrate our commitment to integrity and ethics through our honesty, the way we conduct ourselves, by doing what we say we will do, and maintaining one standard for all.
We collaborate internally and with our clients, partners and vendors to eliminate waste, deliver value-based solutions and grow the business.
People are out greatest asset
At COSOL, our people are our greatest asset. We’re proud to say our consultants are the best in the world. We’re independent thinkers, inquisitive, and always looking for ways to optimise the way we work, and the way our clients work!
Our consultants are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, and it’s their determination to identify and implement the most effective, long-term solutions using contemporary information technology, that makes COSOL an industry leader.
We attract the best talent globally. Our team is comprised of committed, highly innovative industry leaders with asset intensive industry experience and technology systems expertise.
We admire and attract people who can think outside the box, have the courage to move away from traditional thinking and dare to do things differently.
Consultant spotlight stories
I’ve been with COSOL in the Digital & Data Practice for more than two years. During this time, I have gained a great deal of exposure to different projects, customers and a variety of software applications. As a result of my experience as a Data Analytics Consultant at COSOL, I’m better equipped to solve more complex data challenges.
One of the projects I’m most proud of is the CleanCo Data Migration where I was the Lead Migration Consultant. The project was quite challenging, ultimately, delivering a migration that shifted over 900,000 different documents from disparate systems into a single source system.
Being in the Digital & Data Team at COSOL gives you the opportunity to work with some very talented and technical subject matter experts. And they are always willing to lend a hand and teach you something new
I’ve worn several hats across the business over the past couple of years with COSOL. I started as a consultant working closely with specialists to deliver successful outcomes for customers. My roles included Project Coordinator, Testing Team Lead, Data Consultant and Technical Data Migration Team Lead.
I’ve recently taken up a new position as a Solutions Manager, enabling our Client Executives to scope and position technical solutions. I have always put my hand up to try new things and I believe this has expediated my development.
For me, moving to the Business & Solution Development team was a big achievement, as I have been able to play a bigger part in building solutions to complex business problems and shaping what we deliver for customers.
Collaboration across the organisation and with clients is key in my success at COSOL.
The reason I joined COSOL was to continue helping people and organisations in the mining sector find easier and simpler ways to do their work. Almost my entire career has been spent within the mining industry. Coming to COSOL as a Principal Consultant allows me to bring a customer’s perspective when providing strategic advisory and process improvement with the support of COSOL’s IP and technical team.
Prior to COSOL, I never imagined myself working for an information and communications technology (ICT) company. However, the opportunity to work with people that have a deep technical knowledge to make transformational change was too good to pass up.
I enjoy learning about the impact that a digital transformation can have, as a result helping our clients solve complex problems.
Collaboration is key
At COSOL, we work closely with asset intensive organisations to drive quantifiable business improvements through the enhanced use of data and data analytics.
We are committed to developing long-term relationships. We work alongside our clients in a synergistic and results focused manner to find ways to reduce risk, improve efficiencies and lower operational costs.
Our clients choose COSOL because of our commitment to tangibly add value in our relationships, quality standards, responsibility and flexibility.
We take pride in these partnerships and our client list speaks for itself.
- Aditya Birla Minerals (Copper)
- AGL Energy (Electricity)
- Alinta Energy Group (Gas & Electricity)
- Anglo American (Coal/Copper/Iron Ore/Zinc)
- Antofagasta Minerals (Copper)
- Arch Resources
- ARTC (Rail Infrastructure)
- Asarco Grupo Mexico
- Aurelia Metals (Gold)
- Australian Government (Department of Defence)
- Avalon Minerals (Iron/Copper)
- Barrick Porgera JV (Gold)
- BHP Billiton (Alumina/Bauxite/Coal/Copper/Crude Oil/Diamonds/Gold/Iron Ore/Lead/Manganese Ore/Nickel/Silver/Uranium Oxide)
- Brockman Resources (Iron Ore)
- C.I. Prodeco S.A. (Coal)
- Cameco Corporation Inkai JV (Uranium)
- Canadian Government (Department of Defence)
- Centerra Gold (Gold)
- Challenge Dairy Cooperative (Dairy)
- CITIC Pacific Mining (Iron)
- Clean Co (Electricity Generation)
- Cliffs Natural Resources
- Cliffs Natural Resources (Iron/Coal)
- Compañía Minera Antamina (Copper/Zinc)
- Doña Inés de Collahuasi JV (Copper)
- Eco-Petrol (Oil/Gas)
- Endeavour Mining (Gold)
- Energex (Electricity)
- Energy Queensland (Electricity Distribution)
- Energy Resources of Australia (Uranium)
- Ensham Resources (Thermal Coal)
- Extension Hill (Magnetite/Iron)
- Fortescue Metals Group (Iron Ore)
- Gindalbie Metals (Iron Ore)
- Glencore (Copper)
- Gloucester (Donaldson) (Coal)
- Griffin Coal Mining (Coal)
- Horizon Energy NZ (Electricity Distribution)
- Hecla Mining company
- Hycroft Mining Corporation
- Idemitsu Australia (Coal)
- Impala (Platinum)
- Inpex Corporation (Oil/Gas)
- Intrepid Potash
- Ivanhoe Mines
- Jellinbah Resources (Coal)
- Lighthouse Resources Inc.
- Lihir Gold Bonikro (Gold)
- Lonmin (Platinum)
- Macarthur Coal (Coal)
- Metro Trains Sydney
- Minara Resources (Nickel/Cobalt)
- Minera San Cristobal(Silver/Lead /Zinc)
- Minerals and Metals Group(Copper/Gold/Nickel/Zinc)
- Morobe Mining JV (Gold/Silver)
- Navajo Transitional Energy Company
- New Hope Group (Coal)
- New South Wales Government (Department of Trade and Investment, Regional Infrastructure and Services: Powerhouse Museum)
- Newcrest Mining(Gold/Copper)
- Newmont Mining Corporation(Gold)
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA)
- Ok Tedi Mining (Copper)
- Orange Country Transport Authority (OCTA)
- Origin Energy (Gas & Electricity)
- Oyu Tolgoi (Copper/Gold)
- OZ Minerals (Copper/Gold)
- Pan American Silver
- PolyMet Mining Corporation
- Queensland Government(Department of Public Works: QBuild)
- Queensland Nickel (Nickel)
- Queensland Nitrates (Fertiliser)
- Queensland Rail
- Rio Tinto (Alumina /Bauxite /Copper /Diamond /Gold /Iron Ore)
- Sagittarius Mines (Copper/Gold)
- Sibanye Stillwater
- Snowy Hydro (Renewable Energy)
- St.Barbara Ltd (Gold)
- Stanwell (Electricity Generation)
- Transit Authority of River City (tarc)
- Urban Utilities
- Vale Inco (Nickel/Cobalt)
- Vale Sudbury (Copper/Nickel)
- Valley Metro
- Verve Energy (Electricity)
- Victorian Government (Department of Justice: Country Fire Authority)
- Western Power (Electricity)
- Xstrata Coal (Coal)
- Xstrata Copper (Copper)
- Zinifex (OZ Minerals) (Zinc/Lead/Silver/Gold/Copper)