We advise, operate and optimise right across the asset ecosystem
COSOL is a global leader in digital transformation and data exploitation with more than 20 years’ experience partnering with asset intensive organisations.
Our end-to-end capability and Asset Management as a Service (COSOL AMaaS) model has transformed asset management for our clients in mining, utilities, public infrastructure, manufacturing, distribution, defence and all levels of government.
COSOL’s innovative approach unites people, processes and systems, to drive quantifiable business improvements through data and analytics.
We work with our clients to build capability within their organisations delivering economic and sustainable improvements in the maintenance and operation of their plant and equipment.
As experts in the asset information ecosystem, we have specialist capabilities in SAP, IBM Maximo, Hitachi Ellipse, IFS, Microsoft Dynamics and Esri’s GIS.
We utilise our proprietary software and digital solutions to maximise enterprise software investments and streamline the delivery of complex digital and data projects.
The COSOL group of companies leverage the strengths of our proprietary digital solutions, our global team and an extended network of partners and software providers to connect businesses to the solutions and services they need to unlock asset potential.
COSOL Limited was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in January 2020 and has made strategic acquisitions to build out the COSOL AMaaS capability model and extend our global footprint.
On our journey
In 2020 COSOL Limited acquired North American company, AddOns, Inc, (AddOns) a leading provider of managed services, hosting, and application support organised for asset-intensive industries. AddOns specialist capabilitiy includes Hitachi Ellipse SMEs and comprises developers, technical hardware experts, programmers, and report specialists with a history of driving productivity, reducing downtime and enhancing reporting to improve the quality of business decision making.
In 2021 COSOL Limited acquired Clarita Solutions (Clarita). Headquartered in Brisbane, Clarita build and optimise asset information ecosystems, specialising in mapping and visualisation, mobility and entprise integration. Clarita is a Gold Level IBM Business Partner (Maximo®) and Silver members of the Esri Partner Network (GIS) and work closely with vendor partners such as RedEye, DBM Vircon, Interpro Solutions and Projetech, and the exclusive ANZ reseller of EZMaxMobile, the leading suite of mobile applications built to work natively with IBM Maximo®.
In 2022 COSOL Limited acquired Work Management Solutions (WMS) , a Perth-based business with a global presence specialising in physical asset management and productivity consulting and resources. WMS has a strong people focus and has a consulting team with extensive experience in physical asset management including work management, reliability/defect elimination, condition monitoring, hydrocarbon management, maintenance tactics, organisational design, operational readiness, maintenance metrics and shutdown management. WMS obtained ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 in late 2018, consistently maintaining an impeccably high standard of work.
Our combined proprietary digital solutions portfolio
- COSOL RPConnect® – a data management platform providing a flexible solution for measuring data quality, migrating data from disparate systems and vaulting legacy data for safekeeping.
- COSOL Data Quality Assessment – enables data driven decision making, helping to identify and mitigate poor quality data.
- COSOL Copernicus – is a preconfigured, integrated EAM / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for mining organisations, enabling rapid deployment and reduced capital expenditure.
- COSOL Evergreen – ensures Ellipse enterprise systems are always up to date in a way that is minimally disruptive to operations.
- COSOL AddOns – is a set of Ellipse business productivity tools that simplify and speed bulk data management, delivering improved processes, accuracy and auditability.
- EAMaaS – a cloud based Enterprise Asset Management as a Service solution for IBM Maximo®, designed and configured by the Clarita’s Maximo experts.
- Workstream Manager – the Work Management Solutions web-based application to drive asset management improvement utilising previously unattainable insights.
- Asset Management Learning Academy – transform the learning experience with a full service learning and development practice, including an online learning academy, training design and development, learning portals, development programs and more.
People are our greatest asset
At COSOL, our people are our greatest asset. We’re proud to say our consultants are the best in the world. We’re independent thinkers, inquisitive, and always looking for ways to optimise the way we work, and the way our clients work!
Our consultants are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, and it’s their determination to identify and implement the most effective, long-term solutions using contemporary information technology, that makes COSOL an industry leader.
We attract the best talent globally. Our team is comprised of committed, highly innovative industry leaders with asset intensive industry experience and technology systems expertise.
We admire and attract people who can think outside the box, have the courage to move away from traditional thinking and dare to do things differently.
Collaboration is key
At COSOL, we work closely with asset intensive organisations to drive quantifiable business improvements through the enhanced use of data and data analytics. We are committed to developing long-term relationships. We work alongside our clients in a synergistic and results focused manner to find ways to reduce risk, improve efficiencies and lower operational costs.
Our clients choose COSOL because of our commitment to tangibly add value in our relationships, quality standards, responsibility and flexibility. We take pride in these partnerships and our client list speaks for itself. A small sample of our impressive clients list includes:
- Accelor Mittal
- Anglo American
- Arch Resources
- Australian Antarctic Program
- Australian Department of Defence
- Australian Rail Track Corporation
- Brisbane City Council
- CBH Group
- Cleveland Cliffs
- Coca Cola EuroPacific Partners
- Cross River Rail
- De Beers Group
- Downer Group
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Geelong Port
- Glencore Group
- Goulburn-Murray Water
- Hecla Mining Co
- Horizon Energy
- Intrepid Potash
- Ioneer Mining
- Melbourne Airport
- Mercury NZ Limited
- NTEC (Navajo Transitional Energy Corp)
- OK Tedi Mining Limited
- Patrick Terminals
- QBuild: Queensland Government (Department of Public Works)
- Rio Tinto
- Roy Hill
- SA Water
- Snowy Hydro
- Stanwell Corporation
- Tacora Resources
- Urban Utilities
- Valley Metro
- Western Downs Regional Council